Asics Tiger promotes another classic from the Onitsuka vault named Rotation 77 for its 1977 disco’s go-go retro style. The Rotation 77s weren’t made for athletes alone, they were also made for individuals who love to flaunt fashionable sneakers in attractive and enticing colors.
Onitsuka Tiger by Asics first emerged in the post war market of Japan in 1949. They were originally created by Mr. Onitsuka for Japanese athletes who were just discovering the social benefits of sports. Several decades later the brand was introduced to America and now it’s popularity is still on the rise and is becoming one of the most sought after names in athletic gear.
If you feel that you need a change from the everyday boring sneakers and are looking for something unique, then the lightweight Asics Onitsuka sports shoes may just interest you. The combination of colors used in the Rotation 77 are certainly one of a kind. So if you like receiving compliments and don’t mind having people gaze with envy as you walk down the street on a sunny day in something you just threw on and a pair of Onitsuka Tiger Rotation 77s, then brace yourself because you’ll be getting more than what you bargain for in an Onitsuka Tiger soft leather shoe.
These Lightweight Retro Style Onitsuka Tiger Sneakers from Asics feature:
- Soft Leather for a relaxed style
- Contrasting material with Suede to cap for appeal
- Suede mustache for additional design
- Rubber outsoles for dependable traction
- Lace up closure
- Available in Black/Grey, Egg Shell/Ginger, Sepia/Rose
For further info on Asics Rotation 77 sports shoes:
- View or Purchase these Onitsuka Tiger by Asics - Rotation 77 Soft Leather Sports Shoes through Zappos
- See More Onitsuka Shoes and Sneakers for Women